Thursday 16 September 2010

Getting Put In our Groups

A couple days ago we got put in the groups we are going to be making our horror movie trailer in. Most people putting groups of three but I got put in a group with my friend Jess Stevenson. We already have a lot of ideas for our horror movie trailer but to start off we decided to divide up the work. Jess is in charge of getting the actors and finding the location. It is important that she considers how much time we will have in the location, how good it will be the filming (for example lighting, space, and more) and whether it fits our vision. My job is mostly editing and cinematography. We're going to work together on coming up with the story, storyboarding, production and filming. I quite like the idea of only having one other person in my group it makes it easier to collaborate and get across ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment